Wednesday 5 March 2014

Looking for copies of the Anglo-Soviet Journal

 From Andrew Jameson - 
[a.jameson2@dsl.pipex.com]

I am on the Council of the SCRSS (successor to the former SCR, Society for Cultural Relations with the USSR , 1924-1992).
Would you be willing to mention in your blog that I am interested in acquiring any numbers of the Anglo-Soviet Journal that your correspondents may wish to pass on?

 The Anglo-Soviet Journal was the house journal of the SCR and I am researching the history of the Society, and writing academic articles.
Living in Malvern, it would be very, very useful for me to have my own set of the journal to refer to.
Yours sincerely,
Andrew Jameson
(willing to pay expenses and maybe more)
(duplicates will be passed on to the SCRSS)
Consultant on Russian Language and Culture
Member, SCRSS Council
Translator, Russian & German to English
Listowner, russian-teaching list

No comments:

Post a Comment